About this role
Brunel has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Planner/Scheduler to work with our client who are a leading international mining company on long term contract (2/3 years) located in New Orleans with travel to site in Indonesia. Relocation / Housing packing included.
- Manages and oversees scheduling function within project controls functional area for moderate to high risk capital engineering and construction projects;
- Responsible for project planning and scheduling, monitoring, progress measurement, risk management and reporting;
- Manages planning team members reporting to the Project Controls Manager;
- Participates in establishing operating policies to mitigate risk;
- Provides guidance and consultation for project team members. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business or related fields and fifteen (15) years’ experience in Construction Management, at least eight (8) years of experience in a leadership role in project controls planning and scheduling OR;
- High School diploma or GED and twenty (20) years’ experience in engineering, construction, project controls or business related field with at least eight (8) years of experience in a leadership role in project controls planning and scheduling;
- At least Fifteen (15) years’ experience in project planning/scheduling and capable of demonstrating their expertise knowledge of Primavera;
- Fluency in English;
- Broad knowledge of the principles and practices of heavy industrial construction.
With over 100 offices globally in 42 countries, we at Brunel are proud to offer this exciting career opportunity. Here at Brunel we offer extraordinary earning potential followed by a very competitive benefit package. We provide the tools for success; world-class training and advanced technology to ensure you succeed within Brunel
Join the Brunel Family
Reporting to the Project Manager and functionally to the Senior Project Controls Manager, to support the needs of their underground mining projects at PTFI in Indonesia.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarah Logan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston
Want similar jobs in your inbox?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement