About this role
- Contact vendors for quotations/estimates.
- Prepare Purchase Orders using the current business system.
- Follow-up with issued Purchase Orders to confirm status and expedite delivery, as needed.
- Coordinate purchased parts and materials pick-up with Logistics team, as needed.
- French and English Fluency, written and verbal
- 3+ years of experience with Purchasing
- Team Player – responds to requests from other parts of the organization, strong interpersonal skills, able to work in cross-functional teams in a matrix environment with all levels of personnel.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB262212
- Location: Montreal
- Market: Infrastructure
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Water & Waste Management
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Cost Control & Procurement
- Closing date: Thursday, May 21, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Purchasing Specialist - Quebec
Confirmation sent to