About this role
This leading Tier 1 Oil & Gas operator are seeking an experienced E&I engineer to work on a topsides integration scope of work following on from the previous stage 1. This role is to ensure the integration of the BCM Electrical and Instrumentation scope into the CPF Electrical and Instrumentation systems. You will also be responsible in leading the Definition and Execution of the E&I detail engineering and procurement scope with the assistance of the brownfield engineering & procurement contractors.
- Defines the scope of work for integration of E&I scope with existing CPF facilities and the BCM
- Lead the E&I team to develop all engineering and procurement documentation. Participate in the evaluation of the Bids and PO’s for the E&I discipline equipment.
- Input to the Brownfields project execution strategy including contracting strategy.
- Ensures integration of E&I system with the existing facilities and that associated packages can be safely and timeously implemented during and outside Shutdowns.
- Assists, construction in the preparation of CPF modification work packages, Procurement in the ITT packages and any interfaces with the Operations team, including technical authorities.
- Ensure any Interfaces with Subsea team for E&I.
- Participate in and lead technical and assurance reviews during define and execution phase for the E&I discipline scope.
- Engage with relevant internal stakeholders and contractors associated with the scope of work
- Extensive experience in design, manufacture, testing, installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning of E&I systems integration within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Recent and relevant experience in delivering E&I systems, highly desirable to have previous experience with stage 1 of this scope of work
- Be able to prepare reports and presentations to a high standard summarizing status, issue and recommendation
- Managing a 3rd party contractor to detailed design
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Simone Bache is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth