About this role
Are you focused on identifying candidates for your client base with a track record of consistently delivering positive outcomes to both candidates and clients alike? If so then Brunel wants to speak with you.
Do you have a desire to work with one of the World’s leading Mining, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure & Renewables recruitment companies?
Due to our growth, we are currently seeking an experienced blue collar talent acquisition specialist who has a particular focus and passion for blue collar roles across the Mining & Infrastructure sectors.
- Recruiting high volume blue collar roles in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, whilst also being able to provide a high degree of professionalism and service to the business
- Managing the end to end recruitment and selection process, including sourcing, applicant screening, candidate interviewing and assessing, due diligence and verbal offer.
- Keeping up to date with market changes, and identifying key target areas to attract candidates
- Utilising all available technologies to actively approach and communicate with the passive recruitment market, including LinkedIn Recruiter and Seek Talent Search
- Build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct proactive search campaigns for external applicants
- Manage communication between applicants, hiring managers and panel members
- Must have previous recruitment experience recruiting blue collar positions
- Demonstrated experience working within a high-volume recruitment capacity
- Exposure to mobile plant operations and maintenance would be highly advantageous
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Have a proven track record of attracting and sourcing talent through multiple sourcing methods
- Thorough and organised approach and able to adapt to ever changing business needs
In return, Brunel can offer the following:
- Competitive salary including quarterly commission when target is achieved
- Annual Health & well being package
- Access to Brunel’s global candidate & client database
- Flexible work arrangements
- Progression opportunities both locally & internationally
- Brunel Employee benefits package inclusive of salary sacrifice options
If this sounds like you, please click the apply button now.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a longstanding reputation as an industry leader when it comes to standards of service providing only the best quality candidates to our clients with a robust framework of 360 recruitment, account management & contractor care.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Fletcher Tracy is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth