About this role
- Conduct all work in accordance with the CSC Acquisition Safety and Environmental Management System (CASEMS).
- Coordinate Certification in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide technical expertise in support of the development, documentation, and evaluation of documents related to Safety and Certification, including the CSC Tailoring Document, Certification Plan and Certification Compliance Matrix.
- Provide support in evaluating Engineering Change to ensure that impacts, risks, and issues related to design, integration, test, and acceptance activities are identified, communicated and recorded.
- Coordinate and co-chair the Certification Working Group.
- Promote a positive Product Safety and Environmental Culture within the Project.
- Support a culture of collaboration, enthusiasm and a proactive nature within the Project.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be a role model for professional behavior.
- Post-Secondary education in an Engineering discipline.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the following fields:
- Engineering in large and complex Defence acquisition projects involving coordination between multiple organizations
- Application of Classification Society rules
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including customers
- Excellent time management, and written and oral communication skills
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That is what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we have created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB241378
- Location: Halifax
- Market: Industry
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Shipbuilding
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Sunday, January 5, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Systems Engineer - Certification - Nova Scotia
Confirmation sent to