About this role
• To drive an Incident Free environment, maintaining a strong safety culture; compliance with COMPANY HSE rules.• To be a key Leader for EPCIC Contractors multi-discipline coordination to ensure onshore and offshore construction & hook-up activities.
• To Assist the Project Lead to analyse and appraise the bidders’ technical offers within the frame of the EPCIC Call For Tender process.• To support the preparation of fabrication phase on EPCIC CONTRACTOR yard/workshop.
• To support Greenfield/Brownfield activities definition and associated sequence for pre-shutdown (SIMOPS), shutdown and post-SD offshore activities with the objective to minimize their duration.• To ensure SIMOPS mitigations implementation in line with SIMOPS Engineer.
• To ensure EPCIC CONTRACTOR settle a suitable organization on his yard and deliver fabricated items with zero carry over works to the offshore construction team.• To recruit onshore and offshore COMPANY construction teams.
• To coordinate the identified interfaces, with support of Interface Engineer, in line with the fabrication and offshore installation stages.• To define all tie-ins and shutdown activities to minimize production loses.
• To deliver integrated offshore items with Mechanical completion and Pre-commissioning fully completed to the Commissioning team.• To support the Commissioning Leader to ensure that all PLANT parts are commissioned as per offshore team SoW and to assist the start-up of the PLANT and the associated performance tests.
relevant experience in FEED and EPC contract execution.• Experience in offshore construction, T&I and hook-up activities under SIMOPS and Brownfield
conditions.• Experience of similar project during construction phase at yard will be a plus.
• Experience within a project team: At least 5 years’ experience within large multinational taskforce teamenvironment,
• Track records of T&I projects,• Track records of offshore brownfield projects,
• Experience in offshore facilities at conceptual and pre-FEED stage is a plus.• Available for technical missions worldwide,
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Catherine Kay Turnbull is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Catherine Kay Turnbull
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai