About this role
- Draft QA/QC policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Interpret, implement and continuous maintenance of the Quality system
- Devise procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of in-coming and out-going materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Prepare QC samples for the analytical department and validate HPLC and LC-MS assays
- Set up stability protocols and monitor and write stability reports
- Document internal audits and other QA/QC activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues of NHPs
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) and out of spec reports (OOS)
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Monitor risk management activities
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Work closely with the other departments to ensure smooth implementation of the QA/QC program
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree with 1-2 years of Pharmaceutical or Nutraceutical industrial experience.
- Relevant certifications for conducting QA/QC work
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as; HPLC, LC-MS and validating analytical assays using above tools is a must
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases
- Knowledge of tools concepts and methodologies of QA/QC
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements and guidelines; such as NNHPD and USFDA
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sinead McLaughlin is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
Want similar jobs in your inbox?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement