About this role
Brunel are recruiting for a Project Engineer with E&I projects experience supporting Brownfields scopes for an initial contract until the end of 2021, with possibility of further extension.
- Management of E&I contractors
- E&I technical resolutions focal point for client and subcontractors
- Manage budget and schedule
- Provide E&I engineering support when required
- Manage project design team
- Prepare progress reports
- Project focal point
To be considered for this position you must have experience in the following:
- A background in Electrical and Instrumentation
- Strong experience in Project Engineering positions with E/I projects experience within oil and gas.
- Extensive Brownfields project experience
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 40+ countries, over 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Christine Collins is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth