About this role
- This worker will work in an Admin Support capacity to the HR Coordinator team.
- They will help manage the transmission of pay into the weekly/biweekly run.
- They will manage conference letters, file updates, data uploads, vacation requests, and moderate spreadsheet management.
- After general work there is potential for involvement with projects with the HR leadership team.
- The ideal candidate does not need lots of payroll experience but experience in the HR world is highly preferred.
- French and knowledge of English would be helpful.
What we offerWhy work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB255720
- Location: Lachine
- Market: Industry
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Production & Manufacturing
- Education level: Other
- Area of Expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Closing date: Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching HR Coordinator - Quebec
Confirmation sent to