About this role
We’re hiring a Planner/Buyer for a 1-year contract in our client, a multinational pharmaceutical company located in Laval, QC.
Under the supervision of the Demand Planning Manager, the planner-buyer plans, organizes and controls activities related to the S&OP meetings and purchases (inter-company and/or 3rd party manufacturer) while respecting Supply Chain rules and objectives.
- Responsible for S&OP meetings, minutes and processes. Coordinate and analyze forecasts and actual sales and share this information on a monthly basis during the S&OP with product Managers, Forecasting, Marketing and Finance.
- Ensure short and long-term operational forecasts are aligned for global submission
- Validate forecasts with third parties and maintain data in Futurcast.
- Plan and analyze the DRP on a predetermined timely basis. Update all parameters (system maintenance) related to the planning process in respective Supply Chain systems (SAP, M2, Futurcast)
- Validate service level agreements with intercompany plants.
- Manage inventories: based on objectives, follow up of suppliers, daily reports, destruction notices, discontinuation & provisions, etc.
- Coordinate planning activities related to 3rd party manufacturers and product discontinuation and ensure a close follow up of timelines internally and externally.
- Responsible to make claims from suppliers if there are damages to goods received
- Provide suppliers with procurement plans for purchase orders
- Responsible for entering customer service level data in global systems and to run, analyze and issue monthly reports.
- Respect Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Hygiene, Security and Environmental politics (HSE), corporate policies and departmental SOPs.
- Bachelors in Administration or equivalent;
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in planning in the pharmaceutical industry preferred;
- Knowledge and experience in sales and operations planning;
- Solid experience in ERP systems particularly in SAP;
- Ability in solving and making decisions;
- Good interpersonal communication and skills;
- French and English required;
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monnatha Grego is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
Want similar jobs in your inbox?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement