About this role
- Oversees projects and maximizes project resources.
- Leads efforts to analyze current project operations and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Coordinates decision making process.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Facilitates information flow between team members, senior management, and client.
- Works on problems of moderate to diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires review of identifiable factors.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and participates in the development of resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client- satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Monitors project progress for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Works under only very general supervision.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would normally require a moderate expenditure of resources to rectify.
- Frequent internal company and external contacts.
- Represents organization on specific projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6 to 9 years previous experience with Project Coordinating
- Experience within a Pharmaceutical GMP environment
- Experience with Travel arrangement and meeting coordination
- Must be familiar with BPR (Batch Processing Record), CAPA, Change Control, Corrective and preventative action
- Software experience within MS Office suite projects
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB245232
- Location: North York
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Friday, January 31, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Project Specialist - Ontario
Confirmation sent to