About this role
- Provide strategic direction for existing and emerging customer learning activities.
- Participate in the development of the national and regional Medical Education plan, strategic direction, ongoing execution, and budgeting of initiatives including regional and national speaker tours, advisory boards, symposia, conferences and other interventions as needed.
- Provide key customer insights to business partners to help guide strategic direction
- Work in partnership with business partners to develop and implement strategic and innovative customer education/value programs related to the CNS therapeutic area.
- Attend/participate in regional and major conferences (National and International) as needed.
- Stay on top of scientific literature/clinical data related to Schizophrenia, MDD and ADHD.
- Collaborate with and provide expert-level CHE/OLA consultation and support to the regional sales force
- Responsible for ongoing assessments of metrics to craft future strategies and learning activities.
- A minimum of a University degree is required; preferably in business, Life Sciences or related Health Sciences discipline
- Bilingualism in French and English is required
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience is required.
- Prior experience as MEM and/or experience across sales and marketing is highly desirable
- Knowledge of key customer decision-making process relating to specialty therapeutic areas (required asset)
- Experience in the Central Nervous System therapeutic area is highly desirable
- Proven project management, planning and organizational skills
- Proven strength in the area of teamwork and collaboration across multiple internal stakeholders
- Ability to put data into perspective and communicate it concisely
- In depth knowledge of IMC code and Healthcare Compliance policies and procedures is required
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with KOLs to gain key insights and/or develop brand/therapeutic area OLA/CHE content
- Experience in developing and executing successful CHE or other HCP learning activities (asset)
- Knowledge of principles of adult learning (asset)
- Demonstrated cycle of success in Sales/Marketing including a track record of success in strategic peer to peer event execution is an asset
- Ability to travel up to 30% within the assigned territory, based on the needs of the business.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB251417
- Location: Toronto
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Medical
- Closing date: Sunday, March 15, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Neuroscience Medical Education Manager - Ontario
Confirmation sent to