About this role
We’re hiring an Administrative Support Specialist for our client, a Pharmaceutical company, to join their team.
This is a full time opportunity.
- Storage and order of documentation
- Offer support on the use of databases and software office
- Provide training to employees on databases e.g. SOLABS
- Convert different documents into other software, format texts if necessary
- Manage all documents (data entry, scanning, classification and archiving)
- Maintain data relating to medical affairs and perform the required follow-ups
- Proceed to send various documents internationally
- Ensure adequate monitoring of the various documents (e.g. contracts in SOLABS).
- Coordinate the external archiving and confidentiality of the destruction for the whole Company documents Regulatory compliance of promotional material
- Organize periodic meetings of various multidisciplinary specialists (either legal, medical and regulatory)
- Submit documents to the external and internal committee of the Legal, Medical and Regulatory (LMR) for approval
- Receive and coordinate revisions of promotional material
- Re-read and correct the texts relating to the promotion
- Submit branded documents to the FDA following approval by the ‘LMR’ external committee
- Research articles or reports in response to requests from medical specialists
- Produce quality control reports
- DEC in administration or field related to employment
- Bachelor of Science an asset; scientific knowledge an asset
- Experience in document archiving
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Word, Power Point, advanced Excel and Outlook software
- Ease of using the Internet
- French-English bilingualism, spoken and written
What We Offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Diana Grodowski is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
Want similar jobs in your inbox?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement