About this role
To develop and manage
annual fleet OPEX, CAPEX, dry docking and General Admin budget by utilizing
existingknowledge of any future dry-docking costs and shipyard capabilities which being
used that year, when the annual
budget is developed. To assist Team Head in
developing the strategy for the periodic drydocking activities for the vessels
assigned to the fleet team by planning and manage the periodic drydocking schedules and
scope of repairs and maintenance to ensure compliance with statutory requirements, achieve cost effectiveness
and maintain operational standards in meeting the business objective.To ensure vessels are
operated and maintained to meet latest regulations set by local and
international maritime authorities to comply with all the mandatory, statutory/classification
requirements to enable vessels to trade worldwide.
- Experience as DP2 shuttle Tanker Chief Engineer with MOT Class I (Motor);
- Shore management experience in shipping companies or in a fleet management role;
- Good knowledge on DP system and troubleshooting abilities;
- Technically competent with proven expertise in developing and implementing processes with improved efficiency and effectiveness within the shipping environment;
- Experience in Shipping legal/regulatory expertise, financial reporting and budgeting.
What we offer
Our client offers a competitive salary package.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
- Vacancy number: PUB230865
- Location: Rio de Janeiro
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 44
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Professional Master
- Area of Expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Closing date: Monday, December 30, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Vessel Superintendent - Rio de Janeiro
Confirmation sent to