About this role
- Should be able to work as lead thermal engineers and work independently including interaction with other engineering disciplines and external clients;
- Participate in Kick-off meetings and other major meetings with client;
- Well versed with fired heater simulation using FRNC-5PC software;
- In-depth knowledge of sizing/designing/functioning/preparing datasheets of Fired Heaters and its auxiliaries i.e. Air Preheater, ID/FD Fans, Steam Air Preheater, Soot-blowers, steam drum, dampers, decoking drum, BFW pump, line sizing, ducting sizing, fuel skid etc;
- Thermal design Fired Heaters for non-licensed applications like CDU, VDU, Hydrotreater, Reboilers, Hot Oil,Gas Heating, Steam heating etc;
- Exposure in Thermal design of Special Fired Heaters for licensed applications like CCR, Delayed Coker, Steam Methane Reformer, EDC, Ethylene Cracker etc will be added advantage;
- Working knowledge of relevant codes / standards (API560, API530, API 535, API556 etc.) as well as typical licensors specifications (Shell, UoP, Chevron etc.) used in fired heater industry;
- Preparation of Fired Heater P&IDs, Cause & Effect Diagrams, Control Narratives & start-up /shutdown procedure, operating manual etc;
- Review of sub-supplier offers and post order documentation of Burners, APH, SAPH, ID/FD Fan, Sootblower, dampers, pumps etc;
- Safety in combustion control including HAZOP & SIL reviews;
- Brief exposure of pre-commissioning, commissioning, refractory dryout and start-up of heaters;
- Support proposal department in carrying out design and datasheet for prospective jobs.
Candidate with design & detail engineering experience from reputed Engineering companies as Thermal (Fired Heaters) Engineer.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering from reputed Institute.
Experience: 7-9 Years
What we offerWhy work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB261624
- Location: Mumbai
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Monday, May 18, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Thermal Engineering - Mid Level Engineer - Maharashtra
Confirmation sent to