About this role
We’re hiring a Technical Writer for our client, a leading oil & gas company, to join their growing team. This is a Contract position in Kuwait.
- Develop refinery unit operating procedures, operating manuals, training manuals; qualification assessments, and other training materials;
- Conduct data gathering and review meetings;
- Perform internal technical reviews of documentation and best practices in the areas;
- Experience using Microsoft Office software, specifically Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Visio;
- Ability to read Process Engineering Flow Schemes(PEFS) and other engineering drawings;
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Equivalent;
8 years of experience in refinery operations positions of increasing responsibilitiessuch as Field Operator, Console/Control Room Operator, Supervisor, including exposure to multiple refinery units.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shinde Yogita is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
Want similar jobs in your inbox?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement