About this role
This role is focused mainly on direct tax matters for the UK part of the group. As Tax Adviser you will be the focal point for tax compliance and quarterly tax accounting for companies within the UK group. You will also provide tax advisory support in respect of UK international tax matters as appropriate and provide international tax support to head office when required. As such, the role involves working and liaising with colleagues based in the UK and overseas.
- University degree in Accountancy, Law or equivalent
- CIOT qualification is preferred
- Previous relevant experience in a tax role within the Oil and Gas Industry
- Good working knowledge of SAP, Excel, Word, OneSource (tax software).
- Logical approach with good negotiating and problem solving skills
What we offerThis position offers an attractive daily rate and the opportunity to work for a global leader in the Oil & Gas sector.
- Publication: PUB241060
- Location: London
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Other
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Saturday, January 4, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching TAX Adviser - Greater London
Confirmation sent to