About this role
- Collect information on the sales, marketing strategies related to all products and evaluate the effectiveness, performance of the current strategies, programs and suggest any changes to the manager for profits maximisation;
- Conduct studies to evaluate the customer preferences over a period of time to determine the potential sales of the product and the demand of the customers;
- Providing expert opinion & support in developing short term and long term marketing strategies for the division in alignment with the corporate strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics;
- 10 years of experience, including at least 7 years in oil/gas industry related to marketing/ research activities in sales.
- Vacancy number: PUB254935
- Location: United Arab Emirates
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 48
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Thursday, February 20, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Senior Executive for Planning & Market Research - United Arab Emirates
Confirmation sent to