About this role
- Active participation in daily contractor meetings including tool box talks, job hazard analysis, field level work plans, safe work permitting, etc.
- Ensuring the objectives of the above items are being safely executed at the work sites.
- This role focuses on the EPC Contractor’s Piling and Concrete foundation scope, ensuring safe delivery of scope – with the required quality to ‘get it right first time’.
- A key element of managing lump sum EPC Contracts is the ability to ‘know the status of the project’ at all times.
- Required to clearly communicate and report status to the Construction Manager and identify further impacts if risks are not mitigated.
- It is imperative the Senior Construction Supervisor truly believes in and demonstrates behaviors aligned with our client's core values of respect, intervention and compliance.
- A construction professional with a minimum of 15 years site experience
- Strong contractor interface skills including leadership in the area of HSSE performance
- A track record of successfully and safely COMPLETING projects
- Proven experience working on large and complex piling scopes.
- Proven experience working on large and complex concrete foundation scopes.
- Experience working on large scale Oil & Gas projects.
- Lump Sum EPC experience is preferable.
- Must be a team player, who can integrate and quickly become effective within the Company owners team.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That is what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we have created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB247619
- Location: Kitimat
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 50
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Other
- Area of Expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Closing date: Saturday, February 15, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Senior Construction Supervisor - EPC Plant Civils - British Columbia
Confirmation sent to