About this role
- Ensure that all Scaffolding required in the Live operating plant is installed safely in accordance with the industrial standards and as per the approved COMPANY procedure;
- Inspect and certify quality of Scaffolding materials which includes Tubes, Boards and Fittings to ensure they comply with the correct COMPANY standards;
- Select and identify suitable type of scaffolding for the safe execution of works in a live operating plant;
- Conducts inspection and certifies the quality, suitability and safety of Scaffolding as per the industrial standard and best Industrial practices;
- Monitor the Erection and dismantling of scaffolding as per the approved method statement and in accordance with the Plant operating procedures;
- Capable of understanding and verifying erection of Scaffolding as per the drawings;
- Capable of Identifying task hazards involved in scaffolding and how to negate them;
- Ensures Scafftags are signed and kept up to date with relevant information;
- Inspects all Scaffolds on site every seven days and keeps a record for any future audit;
- Provides valuable input in incident investigations with respect to the integrity of the Scaffolding;
- Maintain a record of the condition of all scaffolding materials and ensure that they are maintained correctly and are removed from site and disposed of,if found damaged or defective.
- Qualifications – Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering disciplines as CITB NVQ Level 3;
- Total Experience more than 10 years of experience in the Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industry.
What we offer
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates and a benefits package. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we can get you the contract to suit you. With Brunel you gain experience , building on your skills and enhancing your resume.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
- Publication: PUB260030
- Location: United Arab Emirates
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 60
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Thursday, April 9, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Scaffolding Coordinator/ Inspector - United Arab Emirates
Confirmation sent to