About this role
We’re hiring QS E&I for our client, a leading Environment Protection Tech Private Limited, to join their growing team. This is a 1year and extendable contractual position in Noida location.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project management, civil construction and mechatronics engineering related major, with Bachelor degree and above;
- Certain knowledge of economic management, construction, construction materials business information, installation/erection, furnishing material business information and legal knowledge;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Office software;
- Working experience as quantity surveyor for engineering project in electric power design agency, construction company for more than 10 years;
- Willingness to work at construction site;
- Responsible for quantity review and preparation for civil construction and installation/erection, execution of calculation and write-off;
- To assist Business Manager to review and control the construction cost of the project;
- Responsible for timely preparation of construction budget of various activities of the project for Business Manager’s verification for due implementation of the fund plan;
- Participation in enquiry for price of materials and equipment.
- Position – QS E&I
- Work Locations – Noida
- Contract roll – Brunel payroll
- Contract period – 1 year extendable project
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Noel Dsouza is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
Want similar jobs in your inbox?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement