About this role
- Responsible for piping stress analysis of piping systems on projects;
- Responsible for review of corresponding documents;
- A Piping Stress Engineer acts as the technical interface with company's project execution teams for piping stress design;
- The primary purpose is the delivery of a safe, fit for purpose piping stress design to an agreed schedule and construction budget;
- Providing support to other engineering centers as workload requires.
- An Engineering Degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical;
- 7-10 years of experience required, preferably in the Refinery, Petrochemical, and Oil & Gas Industry;
- Experience of working on Autopipe;
- Experience of conducting pipe stress analysis of piping systems;
- Experience of pipe support design;
- Experience with FEA tools such as Nozzle Pro, FE Pipe or others is Preferred;
- Good Microsoft office skills are required (Excel, Word, etc.);
- Basic CAD (AutoCAD/Microstation) skills preferred;
- Experience with CodeCalc or PVElite is preferred.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB250406
- Location: Pune
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Thursday, March 12, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Piping Stress Engineer - Maharashtra
Confirmation sent to