About this role
- Layout study, Plot plan preparation, Detailed modeling of piping, equipment and isometric extraction using SP3D software;
- Piping routing study and preparation of piping general arrangement drawing of various equipments like pumps, tanks, exchanger piping and horizontal vessels;
- Review of models in Navisworks to check and avoid clashes between Piping, Equipment, and structures;
- Interface/co-ordination with Stress Group for Critical Lines/Critical Stress Systems, other functional Disciplines.
- Position : Piping Engineer;
- Qualification : Full Time B.E. / B.Tech (Mechanical);
- Experience : 4 ~ 12 Years;
- Permanent Hiring.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB252050
- Location: Noida
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Friday, March 20, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Piping Engineer - India
Confirmation sent to