About this role
- Producing technical drawings in support of engineering, procurement, fabrication and construction activities;
- Software: AutoCAD, PDMS, PDMS DRAFT, NAVISWORKS.;
- Develop 3D PDMS model and produce deliverables of concept / FEED/ design/ fabrication/ installation in accordance with contract requirements;
- Produce/Extract 2D Drawings with adequate dimensions necessary to assist the Engineering disciplines and Fabrication/Construction personnel;
- Perform discipline interface checks, identify conflicts, and take corrective action in coordination with other engineering discipline inputs;
- Prepare material take off (MTO), review vendor drawings, ensuring vendor specifications are in full compliance with contract requirements;
- Provide clarification and technical support during construction phase of the project;
- Exposure to EPC environments;
- Knowledge in detailed Engineering projects is mandatory.
- Experience at-least 6-10 years in Oil & Gas, Refineries or Petro-Chemical;
- Education : B.Tech/ B.E/ Diploma-Civil / Structures;
- Location: Bangalore.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB252571
- Location: Bangalore
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 45
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Sunday, March 22, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching OFFSHORE STRUCTURAL Designers - Karnataka
Confirmation sent to