About this role
Roles and Responsibilities :
1)Capable of independently developing the fired heater / steam methane reformer Plot Plan / GeneralArrangement Drawings (GAD)/ Coil Drawings / Tube Support drawings / Ducting layout / Steel GAD’s
based on Heater API datasheet and project specifications / standard / code;2) Must be familiar with the API 560 code (For heater drawing related requirement);
3) Should be capable of supervising team of junior designer/draftsman;4) Should be familiar with advance steel and TEKLA modelling;
5) Must able to review the Advance steel / Tekla model;6) Must able to do Sub-contractor co-ordination / developing sub-contractor;
7) Able to Attend / Discuss client- 3D model review meeting;8) Must be familiar with steel connections and other typical heater related details;
9) Capable of attending site / Shop / erection related queries;10) Must be familiar with heater modularization / erection sequences;
11) Good communications and man management skills.
Experience : 12-14 years of relevant experience in fired heater mechanical detail engineering field. Should be from one of the companies designing and supplying Fired Heater to refineries, oil and gas plants.
Education : Diploma in Mechanical engineering from reputed Institutes.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Publication: PUB261622
- Location: India
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 45
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Sunday, April 19, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Mechanical Engineering - Senior Designer - India
Confirmation sent to