About this role
- Operations of LNG plant items like LNG Storage Tank, related valves, HP Pump, Vaporizer, Odorant System, Air Compressor, Reciprocating pump, Dispenser, Gen Set etc.;
- Unloading of LNG at R-LNG facility. Monitoring and recording of Operating parameters of LNG storage tank, equipment’s etc. available at facility to make sure that system is working properly;
- Maintenance: Minor maintenance of LNG facilities, LCNG Dispensing stations, District Regulating Station (DRS)
- LCV filling for CNG stations;
- Ability to read and interpret PID, PFD. Basic Knowledge of Electrical Panels, wiring;
- Responsible for the overall HSE process executions and audits for the facility;
- Prepare Daily Progress Report (DPR), Reconciliation of LNG stock, meter reading, CNG sale etc. on daily basis;
- Effective management of the Complaints to ensure minimum breakdown time;
- Prepare MIS on key parameters like Daily log, Breakdown analysis, complaints management TATs, Spares Consumption patterns, HSE etc. and give inputs on improvement;
- Keep the records for instruments, SRV, gas detectors calibrations and schedule the calibration prior to the due dates;
- Maintain the records of monthly/regular ESD check of the facility.
- High Customer Service Orientation.
- Minimum Qualification: BE / B.Tech preferably Mechanical/Instrumentation;
- Experience: 2-4 years in LNG Operation and Maintenance.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB254585
- Location: India
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 54
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Area of Expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Closing date: Friday, March 6, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching LNG Plant Operator - India
Confirmation sent to