About this role
Main purpose of the job is to manage, monitor, promote and implement health, safety and environmental, standards and procedures within Oman and MSTA as per the requirements of the Company directives and authorities concerned. The job exists to advise management on HSSE issues, coordinate with various government entities and external parties, perform assessments and provide recommendations, educate employees on health and safety concepts through trainings and awareness campaigns, oversee implementation of Integrated Management System (IMS, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001) and facilitate audits in line with Standard and government requirements. The job contributes towards ensuring that Oman and MSTA comply with all legal and statutory requirements on Environment / Health / Security and Safety, minimizing and/or avoiding non-conformities which may lead to fines and operational disruptions and in creating a continuously healthy and safe working environment for all employees.
Minimum Qualifications / Education / Experience/ Knowledge / etc.
- Diploma in / industrial safety;
- Certificates in Fire Safety, First Aid;
- Proficient knowledge of computers especially in MS Office & Outlook;
- Excellent English & Arabic Communication Skills – both written and verbal;
- 3 -5 years supervisory experience handling health, safety and environmental procedures and compliance in line with applicable standards.
- Vacancy number: PUB249684
- Location: Oman
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 60
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Closing date: Monday, January 27, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching HSSE Supervisor - Oman
Confirmation sent to