About this role
- Safe and Compliant performance on all matters and or targets required by internal and external stakeholders regarding the Environment, Health and Safety (EHS);
- Active participation in all safety related initiatives on/offshore;
- Involvement in GE Subsea XT manufacture and testing, e.g.; Extended Factory Acceptance, Site Integration Testing and Site Receive Tests;
- Installation and Maintenance of GE XT’s and associated equipment involving but not limited to;
- Tree Running Tools, Tubing Hangers, Wear Bushing Run and Retrieve tool Universal running tools associated Work Over Control Systems Tree debris caps etc.;
- Resolution of technical problems both on/offshore and pro-active;involvement in product improvement;
- Work closely with Project and Engineering teams to meet deadlines set;
- Maintaining GE’s high expectation of working with uncompromising Integrity to ensure 100% compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Use of company e-tools to retrieve technical documents when required;
- Maintaining a strong customer relationship through a positive, proactive andprofessional approach.
- Technically astute with demonstrable exposure to Horizontal/Vertical XT Operations;
- Demonstrable working knowledge of LMRP’s/EDP’s and dual bore riser systems;
- Ideally min of 5 years’ experiencewith XT scopes working in a deep-water offshore environment;
- Ideally a minimum of Higher National Certificate or similar in a relevant Engineering or Mechanical/Hydraulic discipline;
- Proven ability to interface with Customers on a one-to-one basis;
- Ability to travel at short notice to potentially global locations;
- Strong communication skills fluent in English written and verbal with PC literacy;
- Ability to work under pressure in stressful environments.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That is what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we have created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB261865
- Location: Dartmouth
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 50
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Other
- Area of Expertise: Drilling, Completions & Geosciences
- Closing date: Monday, May 18, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Field Service Engineer - Nova Scotia
Confirmation sent to