About this role
- Strong drawing reading skills and detailing capabilities;
- Hands on experience on 2D and 3D CAD tools (SolidWorks and AutoCAD mechanical);
- Expertise in SolidWorks (All modules);
- Should be familiar with fabrication and machining process;
- Ability to handle frequent change in priorities and handling multiple tasks;
- Familiar with ASME Y14.5, ASME B31.3 and ASME B16.5 standards;
- Prepare outline, general arrangement and detail drawings for customer approval and shop fabrication, machining;
- Component knowledge/Experience: Heat exchangers, Boilers, Pipes/Tubes (Routing), Feed injectors/burners;
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed as per quality requirements;
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 6 to 8 years of design and drafting experience in Gasification/oil and gas/ Power industries.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Publication: PUB260110
- Location: Pune
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Friday, April 10, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Drafting Engineer - Maharashtra
Confirmation sent to