About this role
Reporting into the Track Lead, you will be required to complete the following:
- Ensure that the quality of the track construction completed by the contractor to the Client’s standards on this major rail project.
- Organise & coordinate construction activities in accordance with schedules to ensure timely delivery on time and within budget.
- Along with Track Lead, review and monitor contractor performance.
- Lead HSE compliance for immediate area and undertake safety observations.
- Experience within the Rail industry, preferably remote track construction
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Supervisor or similar position on Rail projects
- Ability to pass a CAT 1 pre-employment medical
- Strong and demonstrable commitment to OHS
- Proven management experience of large & diverse teams in remote and/or challenging environments.
- High level interpersonal and communication skills.
What we offer
- 12 month contract with high likelihood of extension
- FIFO from Perth
- 2:1 roster (7 days and 7 nights) / 12 hr shifts
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Brunel Benefits – flexible payroll options, salary packaging, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits plus more
Brunel Australasia is a market leader in the supply of highly skilled blue and white-collar personnel for full site manning, temporary labour provision, staffing and recruitment to the resource industry. Operating locally since 2001 and backed by an international network spanning 35 countries, we pair talented individuals with industry leading clients and work closely with both clients and the industry at large to ensure the safety, financial security and stability of the candidates we place.
Our client is a Global Leading Iron Ore producer that owns/manages some of the largest mines in Australia.
- Vacancy number: PUB243428
- Location: Western Australia
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 84
- Branch: Mining
- Education level: Secondary School
- Area of Expertise: Construction & Commissioning
- Closing date: Thursday, December 19, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Track Supervisor - Western Australia
Confirmation sent to