About this role
Brunel has partnered with Capstone Mining Corp to help support their Pinto Valley Mine Operation located in Miami, Arizona. We are currently searching for several PROCESSING PIPEFITTER/WELDERS to join their team.
For this direct hire opportunity, we are searching for outstanding individuals who are accountable, execute with excellence, deliver results and work responsibly. We are looking for folks who want to work on a team that displays professionalism and integrity always! If you’re ready to permanently join a team environment where you are valued, look no further.
As a Processing Pipefitter/Welder, you will be responsible for welding and fabricating to engineering drawings and cutting, threading and installing piping systems which include steel, PVC and poly. Position will require leadership and responsibility of your work area with the ability to mentor and coach while giving feedback and acknowledging good behaviors. Work will also include in-pit driving, radio communication and working around equipment. Ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures and MSHA standards at all times. You will participate in line out meetings and safety meetings.
- Experience with fabrication and welding to print with layout experience;
- Experience safely operating fusing machine to fuse poly pipe (4” to 30”);
- Experience operating man-lift, boom truck;
- Basic understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems, industrial production and processing systems, dewatering systems;
- Ability to fuse poly pipe;
- Ability to install and maintain pipe systems;
- Must have a valid Arizona Driver’s License or ability to obtain prior to start date;
- Must be fluent in English;
- Must be able to pass welding test to 4G, 5G (2” pipe test);
- Must have knowledge of maintaining and pipe support, alignment, grinding and oxygen cutting
- Understanding of working with hazardous materials;
- Must have knowledge of confided space and barricading procedures and have fall protection training as well as Lock Out, Tag Out and Try Out procedures and MSHA new miner or AR training;
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship now or in the future.
Capstone offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits package AND sign-on bonus! Their team’s culture is looking for individuals that behave in a way that demonstrates support of Capstone’s Vision and Values: Always Accountable, Execute with Excellence, Deliver Results and Work Responsibly. Join today!
Join the Brunel FamilyLocated just outside the Phoenix metro area, at PVMC you will enjoy working in a collaborative and diverse team environment with training, development, and career growth opportunities.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Cindy King is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Detroit
Want similar jobs in your inbox?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement