About this role
- Looking for highly skilled Heavy Vehicle Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic with mining experience, the role will be maintaining our clients Ancillary Fleet on Site in the Pilbara area.
- Minimum 2 years Automotive Mechanical experience;
- Australia Recognised Trade Certificate - Heavy Vehicle Heavy Automotive / Heavy Diesel Mechanic;
- MUST HAVE experience working on Caterpillar Machinery for Example 789 Trucks, 944H and 993K Loaders, 16M and 24M Graders, D10 and D11 Dozer;
- Experience with Mobile Plant maintenance in a mining environment;
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical;
- Police Clearance - within 6 months.
What we offer
- FIFO from Perth.
- 2:1 Roster (7 days and 7 nights) / 12 hours shifts.
- On-going Role.
- Superannuation paid on all hours.
- Brunel Benefits - Flexible Payroll options, Salary Packaging, Discounted Gym and health membership, corporate travel benefits.
Brunel Australasia is a market leader in the supply of highly skilled blue and white-collar personnel for full site manning, temporary labour provision, staffing and recruitment to the resource industry. Operating locally since 2001 and backed by an international network spanning 35 countries, we pair talented individuals with industry leading clients and work closely with both clients and the industry at large to ensure the safety, financial security and stability of the candidates we place.
- Publication: PUB254932
- Location: Pilbara
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 84
- Branche: Mining
- Education level: Secondary School
- Area of expertise: Trade
- Closing date: Thursday, April 9, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching HD Fitter - FMGLJP00006584 - Western Australia
Confirmation sent to