About this role
- Proven Top Hammer Experience (DPi, GD5000 or T45)
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical incl drug and alcohol screening
- Police Clearance - within 6 months or ability to apply for one
- FIFO from Perth
- 2:1 or 2:2 roster options / 12 hr shifts
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities after 3 months
- Brunel Benefits – referral program, salary packaging incl options for flights ex east coast, flexible payroll options, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits + more
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rebekah Clune is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth
Want similar jobs in your inbox?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement