About this role
We’re hiring a Quality Assurance Manager for our client, a leading medical device/nuclear company, to join their team. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity.
- The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager is responsible for ensuring that all performance targets and regulatory obligations to support compliance and reliability of operations and manufactured products are met.
- Provides technical guidance to new product and process development, participate as a member of development teams.
- Applying a full working level of knowledge in Quality Assurance and Quality Management System procedures, this position is responsible for maintenance of various elements of the Quality Management system and procedures.
- The QA Manager will perform batch release of products and ensure high product quality.
- Other duties will include performing internal audits, hosting outside auditors, and providing GMP guidance to research and development.
- The QA Manager is responsible to ensure the Quality Control functions are in compliance with GMPs.
- Supervises a group of QC Technicians responsible for microbilogical and/or chemical analyses.
- This position is classified as a Nuclear Energy Worker and will require shift work in the future
- BSc degree in Chemistry or Microbiology, must have at least one university level course in microbiology
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ work experience in quality assurance and/or quality control, preferably from a pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Excellent judgment and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Other key skills include organizational, analytical and leadership skills
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Maria Camanag is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
Want similar jobs in your inbox?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement