About this role
We’re hiring a Medical Device Sales Specialist for our client, a Global Medical Device company, to join their team. This is a full-time opportunity
- Key Opinion Leader Management and Development.
- Build strategic customer relationships
- Achieve/over-achieve sales objectives
- Respond to customers within 24h
- Submit paperwork and reports on time.
- Understand especially Ostomy, Urinary and Wound care market.
- Identify in the territory opportunities of development
- Establish relation with decision makers
- Work all levels of your accounts
- Teach, educate and train distributors / Nurses / Clients
- Participate in conferences (regional / national / USA)
- Develop activity with GPO and CCAC
- Advanced computer aptitude especially Word and Excel.
- Understanding of continuing care structure and role of personnel.
- Initiate projects and tasks with little or no direction.
- Make decisions independently, sometimes without many facts available, to solve customer problems or concerns.
- Work independent of supervision as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual ability would be an asset but not a critical criterion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Disciplined approach for problem solving.
- Ability to define priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-3 years outside sales experience or clinical education required.
- Previous medical selling experience preferred.
- Nursing degree
- University/Business School degree
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Diana Grodowski is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
Want similar jobs in your inbox?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement