About this role
- Experienced with the following marine, utility and safety equipment packages – Pumps [Centrifugal/ Screw/Gear/Reciprocating/Diaphragm], Cargo and Ballast pumps, Air compressors/Air dryers, Nitrogen generators, Diesel generators, Diesel driven Fire pumps, Inert gas system, Remote Ballast and Cargo valve systems, Freshwater Generators, Sewage treatment units, Freshwater Hydrophore and Hot water Calorifier, Offshore Cranes, Lifeboat and Fast Rescue crafts, Fixed Fire Fighting system, Deluge skids, Heli fuel skids, etc.;
- Develop detailed equipment specifications and data sheets for equipment packages;
- Familiar with Master equipment list and working closely with system engineers for the required technical data and equipment selection for developing RFQ equipment specifications and data sheets;
- Work closely with Supply chain regarding submitting the RFQ technical documentation, following up delivery schedules and respond to vendors queries;
- Detailed review of Supplier’s technical proposals;
- Complete Technical Clarification with vendors and Technical Bid evaluation for selection of the packages;
- Arrange through Supply chain the required Package Kick Off meetings with Suppliers;
- Review Suppliers package documentation during the project;
- Technical clarifications to classification society, flag state authority, clients and shipyard as required.
- At least 10 of overall professional experience with Min 5 years of relevant Client side experience;
- Strong engineering experience;
- Experience with FPSO projects from the very beginning who can put the Mechanical packages together.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Reza Johannes is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Singapore
Want similar jobs in your inbox?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement