About this role
We are looking for experienced Materials Management Officer for work in the Pilbara with an Industry leading Iron Ore Producer
- FIFO ex Perth only
- 2:1 Roster
- Brunel Benefits – referral program, salary packaging including options for flights ex east coast, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits + more
This purpose of this role is to ensure effective, and consistent supervision of materials management and control of logistics delivery across the scope of “Free Issued” equipment, fabricated modules and general freight for the Iron Bridge Project in line with the key accountabilities outlined in this role.
This role will interface closely with the Project Delivery team to receive inbound equipment and materials at the mine site and Concentrate Handling Facility and supervise all aspects of storage, condition control and issue for construction in accordance with Project Schedule requirements.
The role is also required to uphold our Client's values, policies, processes and procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years project material control and logistics experience with an emphasis on meeting project schedule dates and strong organisation and administration skills.
- Knowledge of freight logistics processes and in particular, materials receipt and handling, condition reporting, storage and laydown and issue for construction, including documentation requirements.
- Familiarity with electronic material tracking systems, in particular, experienced with implementation and site compliance with the electronic material tracking system “Track’em”
- Familiarity with remote site construction operations and related materials control interfaces including 3PL and transport contractors.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Project, Word, and Excel
- Be a team player. Good communication skills are a key attribute of this position.
- A passion for project logistics and materials control with a can do attitude and the ability to react positively to deadlines.
- Self-starter with a will to deliver and a positive approach to challenges and problem solving.
- Day Rate on Offer
- 12 Hour Days
- 8 months minimum contract with view of extension
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rachelle Mclean is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth