About this role
We’re hiring a Lead Front End Engineer - React, a leading healthcare domain organization, to join their growing team. This is a 6 months C2H opportunity for Bangalore Location (WFH till December)
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications;
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs;
- Identifying web-based user interactions;
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts;
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes;
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts;
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance;
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Experience 6+ years;
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer;
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux;
- Experience with user interface design;
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest;
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Good project management skills.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Disha Mehta is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
Want similar jobs in your inbox?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement