About this role
We’re hiring a Key Account Manager - F&L for our client, a leading company, to join their growing team. This is a Permanent position in Mumbai location.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Develop and demonstrate a working knowledge of sales planning and the annual business planning processes
- Describe channels used by Global Business Unit
- Build a personal understanding of market conditions, competitor’s activities and emerging trends
- Develop and demonstrate a working knowledge of sales pipeline process and apply consultative and benefit selling skills
- Know what the Opex is for the area of responsibility
- Develop and demonstrate a working knowledge of credit and pricing policies and Opex management
- Develop and demonstrate ability to effectively and efficiently use support resources
- Understand the supply chain management
- Develop and demonstrate a working knowledge of effective coaching and communication techniques
Expected Level of Proficiency
- On Highway Fleet business and market knowledge including sector nuances
- Commercial and financial fundamentals to identify B2B value drivers
- Ability to identify & analyze data, derive insights to pursue key opportunities
- Ability to develop account plans and drive disciplined Pipeline management
- Capable to build business relationships within key accounts comprehending multilevel decision tree
- Aware of competitor’s path to market – Competitive benchmarking, Marketing strategies and tactics
- Understanding value chain impacts related to channel management and execution
- Ability to influence channel partners and guide them to meet business objectives
- Ability to create value by effectively utilizing CRM and other digital applications
- Ability to guide and manage an extended sales force
Responsible for learning and applying sales processes, brands, products and techniques used to create solutions for external parties.
Job Role Requirements:
• Bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering preferred) or MBA in related field such as Marketing• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in sales & marketing
• Self-driven, motivated team player with excellent oral, written & interpersonal communication skills• Active listener, summarizes information and demonstrates curiosity to seek knowledge
• Strong analytical and time management skills
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai