About this role
- Work closely with technical leadership and other engineers to identify and resolve issues
- Research and implement new features in our proprietary rendering environment
- Help drive superior visual quality of our game.
- Develop superior code practices.
- Maintain a quality code base.
- Help junior engineers grow.
- 2+ years of experience with graphics and rendering.
- 5+ years of game development experience required.
- Experience with HLSL Shader Development, DirectX 11, and Game rendering pipelines.
- Strong C++ knowledge, especially C++ 14.
- Strong understanding of 3D mathematical concepts in rendering.
Nice to Have:
- GPU memory optimization and allocation
- Experience in any of the following:
- Physically based Rendering, Global Illumination, GPU performance optimization, DX12\Vulcan, Particle systems, and Custom rendering pipelines.
- MMO client experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of PC Graphics chipsets, drivers and APIs.
- Deep passion for implementing cutting edge real time rendering algorithms.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That is what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we have created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB261868
- Location: Fairfax
- Market: Industry
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: High Tech
- Education level: Other
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Monday, May 18, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Software Engineer - Graphics - Virginia
Confirmation sent to