About this role
- Updating and supporting our engine’s animation system.
- Research and develop new animation system features.
- Develop or update tools to help artists bring their animations into the game.
- 5+ years of experience with C++ experience. Strong understanding of C#.
- 2+ years of experience in games, simulation software, or VFX development for film.
- Strong 3D math skills.
- Experience developing real-time animation runtime systems for current generation PC games.
- Experience with major animation tools on the market such as Maya (our program of choice), Max, Blender, etc.
- Experience working directly with Animators and artists to solve problems.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working on MMOs or other Online titles.
- Solid understanding of optimization, timing and animation LODing.
- Ability to optimize animation systems for network prediction.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That is what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we have created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB261867
- Location: Fairfax
- Market: Industry
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: High Tech
- Education level: Other
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Monday, May 18, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Software Engineer - Animation - Virginia
Confirmation sent to