About this role
- Develop a cloud-based Enterprise Application in an Agile development environment.
- Write Enterprise Java Applications using Microservices / Service Oriented Architecture and REST.
- Five (5) years or more professional experience building Enterprise applications using Java.
- Demonstrable experience and fluency with Spring Framework (Spring-Boot preferred).
- Strong experience in creating Restful web services.
- Experience with Java testing frameworks (Junit/Mocks etc).
- Experience with any RDBMS or NoSQL databases.
- Experience with and understanding of Git
- Experience working in Scrum agile environment.
- Exceptional knowledge of object-oriented design, including design patterns.
- Experience developing cloud based systems (AWS or equivalent).
- Experience with Build Management & Continuous Integration systems (TeamCity or equivalent)
- Experience with Messaging System (RabbitMQ or equivalent)
- Experience developing multi-threaded applications
- Experience in using code analysis and profiling tools.
- Experience with Test Automation using Behavioral Driven Development (BDD)
- Experience developing Angular JS applications.
- Healthcare development background
- One of the key qualities of the applicant should be to train-on and apply new technologies to solve difficult problems.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB251490
- Location: Murrysville
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Health Care
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Embedded Software
- Closing date: Sunday, March 15, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Java Software Development Engineer - Pennsylvania
Confirmation sent to