About this role
• Represents COMPANY at all Vendor/Sub vendor Pre-Inspection & QAQC Meetings;• Assures compliance with the engineering requirements provided in the purchase order and specifications;
• Schedules and assures COMPANY attendance or participation in Vendor inspection and test activities per approved Inspection and Test Plans. Monitors, checks, endorses Inspection and Test Plans;• Monitors CONTRACTOR and VENDOR QAQC deficiency programs for effectiveness;
• Provides technical advice to PMT Engineering and Procurement on QAQC;• Ensures accuracy, legibility and timely transmittal of QAQC reporting to Project Quality Leadership;
• Participates in PO and documentation QA audits by CONTRACTOR; • Maintains statistical QAQC records for the PO and advises adverse trends to Project Quality Leadership;
• Ability to communicate QAQC matters with Managers, Engineers and Shop Floor; • The PQS must exhibit a high degree of computer literacy including office software;
• The HVQS should be fluent in English (spoken and written) with an ability to communicate QAQC matters with Managers, Engineers and Inspectors; • Collaborative attributes are essential across all levels of the organization with an ability to establish and maintain open and responsive relationships;
• Applies extensive industry-based experience and knowledge to promote and establish existing systems, processes and procedures within a structured quality framework;• Manages the implementation of Quality solutions in a timely and cost-effective manner that compliments safety, cost and schedule expectations;
• The HVQS must be capable of decision making and demonstrating a high level of integrity, judgement and responsibility within the scope of work boundaries.
• Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in similar responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects; • Experience in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interface issues;
• Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Christian Taylor is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester
Want similar jobs in your inbox?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement