About this role
Brunel Energy Australasia currently have a number of Permanent opportunities available for Grain Handler’s across various locations in Central Queensland!
- Capella – QLD (3.5 Hours West of Rockhampton)
- Yamala – QLD (3 Hours West of Rockhampton)
- Mt McLaren – QLD (3 Hours South West of Mackay)
- Moura – QLD (4 Hours West of Bundaberg)
Ideally you will have Tickets for Confined Spaces or WAH, however if you don’t have these the company is more than happy to organise the training for you.
As a Grain Handler your duties could include, loading and unloading trucks, operate the weighbridge, outturn seed, operate portable equipment, monitoring and storing grain, maintaining hygiene on site.
- Self-Motivated, Great Attitude and Reliable
- Comfortable Working at Heights and Confined Spaces
- Current Driver's Licence
- Forklift, Confined Spaces & WAH (preferred but not essential)
- Working as Grain Handler is a physically demanding role
- Ability to provide good customer service and treat customers with respect
- Permanent Opportunity!
- 38 Hours Per Week
- Monday - Friday
- Opportunity to work with a company that pursues excellence, fosters innovation, commits to safety and puts their customers first
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Laura Street is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane
Want similar jobs in your inbox?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement