About this role
We’re hiring a Site Manager for our client, a leading, to join their growing team. This is a 1 Year and extendable contractual position in Noida Location
1. Familiar with construction management procedures for thermal power industry and thermal power environment protection industry;
2. Management experience as Project Manager or Site Manager for at least 2 projects with contract value more than 50 crores Indian Rupees respectively;
3. Frequent and long-stretch business trip to site;
4. Candidates with fluent in English or safety management experience for chimney construction;
5. Excellent communication skills.
8--10 years working experience in thermal power, environment protection industry, aged below 45.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Disha Mehta is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
Want similar jobs in your inbox?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement