About this role
We’re hiring a Site Civil Quality Manager for our client, a leading Power company, to join their growing team. This is a 12 months and extendable contractual position in Uttar Pradesh location.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working experience in site civil QA Management planning, formulating QC system and regulations, monitoring and supervising the execution and operation of QA/QC for thermal power plant;
- Familiar with preparing, process control and execution of such civil quality documents as FQP, QAP and etc.;
- Site civil quality management experience for U.P. thermal power plants projects or NTPC thermal power plants projects, candidates with chimney QA management experience preferred.
- 6—12 years working experience in thermal power industry, experience in environment protection industry, aged under 45;
- Familiar with India Quality Management Regulations, Rules and Project Quality Management Procedures.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Noel Dsouza is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
Want similar jobs in your inbox?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement