About this role
We’re hiring a QA Manager for our client, a leading FGD company, to join their growing team. This is a 1 year and extendable contractual position in Noida.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To establish QA system and prepare QA Procedures to align it with the requirement of NTPC and Owner;
- Expediting submission of MQP/FQP by vendors and related documents and coordination with QA personnel of NTPC and Owner, to ensure that all QA documents of various categories could be approved;
- To coordinate BSPC engineers and procurement team as well as design agency and equipment suppliers in terms of format, content of QA documents of various categories;
- To monitor the stage inspection as per MQP, final inspection, issuance of MDCC and dispatch of material as per the schedule. Monitoring and expediting the conductance of Type test and submission of Type report and approval by NTPC. Coordination with concerned team for expeditious disposal of deviations, if any;
- Helping / guiding the site personal for supervision of construction and erection activities at site. Coordination for disposal of deviations in consultation with Owner, NTPC, vendors;
- To coordinate with NTPC/ Owner for the alternative suppliers and expediting the details of new vendors;
- All other responsibilities as may be required under the purview of QA manager.
- Bachelor degree or above, familiar with IS Standard, ASME Standard and Common equipment manufacturing standard or specification, familiar with QA management system;
- 15 years or above working experience, at least 10 years QA experience;
- Candidates should have worked in QA department of government of Central power company, State power company and well-known power or environmental protection contractor, be familiar with requirements of NTPC QA department for equipment QA materials, capable to guide subcontractors to prepare equipment QA documents according to NTPC requirements, so as to ensure documents can be approved by NTPC smoothly;
- Good team spirit and tension tolerant and strong business ethnics, sincerity, integrity, good moral character, hard working;
- Strong data analytical skills, familiar with excel, word, PowerPoint, etc. office software;
- Office Location: Noida, but occasional business trips are required.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
Want similar jobs in your inbox?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement