About this role
- Oversee contract development and management activities, and enforce the principle of integrity and compliance during the bidding and implementation process;
- Ensure that contracts and all legal agreements or documents are properly entered into management databases and securely maintained;
- Draft and develop purchase orders, contracts and other legal agreements or documents, and assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments;
- Review contractual performance of both parties related to ensure compliance with terms and to identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution;
- Responsible for coordinating and resolving conflicts and problems with the owner and the supervisor as well as the sub-contractors and other potential parties during the implementation of the project;
- Responsible for the claim and changes regarding the Main Contract, Sub-contracts, Bill Break-up (BBU), Extension of Time (EOT), and all other relevant contractual documents, including the submission and tracking of claim and change report, negotiation with the owner, subcontractors, consultant, supervisor, and other potential parties, etc.
- More than five (5) years of contract management experience in international power plant project with outstanding performance, and NTPC project contract management experience in India is preferred;
- Familiar with FIDIC and other international contract terms;
- Ability to systematically analyze complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions;
- Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills, and ability to convey complex information with strong verbal and written skills;
- Be able to adapt to long-term on-site work as required;
- Bachelor’s degree or above in laws, business management, and other related majors;
- Fluent in English and Hindi, with English as working language;
- Be familiar with computer and general office software.
What we offerImmediate Joinee.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB248789
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 45
- Branch: Energy Power Plants
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Monday, March 30, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Contract Manager - Uttar Pradesh
Confirmation sent to