About this role
Roles and Responsibilities:
General Maintenance Technician
- The Multi-Skilled General Maintenance Technician (GMT) is skilled in several skill types such as mechanical, electrical, and carpentry;
- The GMT performs maintenance and repair of equipment and buildings requiring proficiency in such trades as painting, carpentry, plumbing, masonry, and electrical work;
- Work involves troubleshooting, testing, inspection, and repair of electrical and mechanical systems;
- Replacing electrical receptacles, wires, switches, fixtures, and motors; repairing heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment; using plaster or compound to patch minor holes and cracks in walls and ceilings; repairing or replacing sinks, water coolers, and toilets; minor pipe repair; painting structures and equipment; repairing or replacing concrete floors, steps, and sidewalks; replacing damaged panelling and floor tiles; hanging doors and installing door locks; replacing broken window panes; and performing general maintenance on equipment and machinery.
- Industrial Training Institute certification, or equivalent level of education;
- Possess a valid vehicle operator license;
- Knowledge in the operation and maintenance of vehicles, equipment, pumps, and equipment used in and around buildings, fuel systems, water and wastewater systems;
- Proficient with hand and power tools and equipment commonly used in the maintenance of vehicles, equipment, structures, and buildings.
- Experience at-least 8 years+ in Similar Industry;
- Education : Industrial Training Institute certification, or equivalent level of education.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel?
We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices
globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us
match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB253781
- Location: India
- Market: Industry
- hours per week: 48
- Branch: Defense Systems
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Friday, February 28, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching General Maintenance Technician (GMT) - India
Confirmation sent to