About this role
1. As a Key member of Iraq Leadership Team:• Hiring, training and retaining skilled accounting and finance staff;
• Work closely with the Group CFO (Corporate Office in Philippines) on all matters related to the daily management of Company Iraq operations including but not limited to ensuring:;i. that accounting and finance policies and procedures are consistently aligned with Group standards and practices;
ii. that the accounting, controlling and finance functions of the Plant are well managed and implemented; iii. that compliance with the Group policies and procedures are strictly enforced at all times
iv. oversight matters which includes internal audit, business risk assessment and strategic planning
2. Overall in-charge of Insurance Management• Lead insurance matters and manage all relationships with insurance companies;
• Identify and manage business risks and insurance requirements.
3. Responsible for developing and maintaining Client stakeholder relationships• Develop high level relationships with all the key lending institutions that have, including:
i. Trade Bank of Iraq;ii. Regional banks with cross-border lending appetite;
iii. Commercial banks with operations in Iraq;iv. Export Credit Agencies;
• Develop and maintain high calibre project investment briefs for both internal and external use;• Manage and closely oversee the relationship with independent auditors and government tax authorities;
4. In-charged of HR functions;• Lead all HR matters on the ground.
• CPA is required, MBA preferred.Professional skills
• Strategical and Operational CFO;• Can engage well with Senior Managers and Group Officers;
• Hands on and can work in a lean organization;• High level of understanding in ERP operation;
• Possess knowledge of GAAP and IFRS rules;• Strong in controlling and financial planning function;
• MS tools.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Khurshid Ahmed is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai